Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog distraction..

I know that i havent posted in what seems to me like forever.. I havent forgotten about my blog, in fact i have been opening my blog each day and starting a new post, then deleting it.. starting a new post, and deleting it again! LOCO! I know... But i just havent felt that pull to write anything..  

While i was on my Blog distraction, i  received these pics from Just In Focus. I was the makeup artist on this project. What do you think? (click on the pictures to view a larger picture)

This one is my fave! I think the model is beautiful and the makeup suits the photograph!



So, what else have i been upto? I bought this cool vase for my balcony while i was on Blog distraction. I purcahsed this vase from Flower Power

Other than that, i spent warm Sydney nights at home with my hubby, spent long Saturday days with my sister and my mum, cooked yummy dinners for friends, and just really tried to find the positive out of very day.


Much love,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message after the beep... BEEP!