Friday, March 18, 2011

It's been listed

Do you ever make lists? I used to make lists years ago, realised they didn’t really work for me so i gave up. I didn’t really think much of it until today, that is, until i realised maybe i do need a list... A list of things that i would like to do/achieve/change/figure out.. I don’t want to limit it to any specific genre or specific time frame. Just a simple list with things, and here it is-
  1. I would like to figure out a way to stop my nails from peeling and to actually grow to a nice length. I think it’s from cleaning that they peel (is this my cue to stop cleaning? hehe) 
  2. I would like to buy an artwork for our apartment. Something that would set a nice mood in our house.  
  3. I want to throw out the ugly orange lamp that my hubby brought home one day, which would then mean i could also replace the orange pillows my mum bought to match the lamp.  
  4. I want to re decorate our bedroom as it’s so... blah! A black leather bed with nothing else but a white wall just doesn’t cut it for me.
  5. I want to learn how to make a bed properly.. I know how to make a bed, but i want my bed to look like the display beds that you find in stores.
  6. Update my wardrobe! I have pieces that have just gone from season to season since i was 17 and i think it’s time I bought some clothes that fit my curvy 25 year old body rather my stick 17 year old body.
  7. Figure out a way to make my whole home smell nice. My apartment is very open plan. As it’s so open, it’s hard to find something that fragrances such a large space. 
  8. Teach hubby how to use the laundry basket! i.e. you put the clothes in it, not around it!
  9. I want to start reading books again
  10. Find some sort of a storage solution for my hubby's shoes. They are currently all over the spare bedroom floor.
  11. Start going for runs or walks. I am feeling so out of shape lately it’s just not funny
  12. Buying the healthy alternative when in the supermarket. I always thought that when i moved out of home i would finally be able to eat healthier. Oh how wrong i was. It has gotten worse. My husband hates the healthy alternative to foods. So no brown rice, brown bread, low fat milk.. He loves his chips, chocolates, fluffy white bread. Sigh...
  13. Buy a new computer
  14. Purchase the lens that I want for my camera so that I can start taking some beautiful pictures
  15. Figure out how im spending my money so that I can improve my finance skills
  16. Re stock my makeup kit
  17. Market my makeup business so that I can grow my business
Now that I have put this list out there maybe I will actually stop procrastinating and get to it!

P.S. Ill actually try to get some shots of my home this weekend after I have cleaned it up so that I can post them on here..

Much love,
xo

1 comment:

  1. I make lists all the time! I think the tasks involving the beautification of your home are important. It's hard to be productive, happy, and calm when you aren't visually satisfied with your surroundings!

    -Balkis
    http://www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message after the beep... BEEP!