Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesdays that feel like Mondays

Ahhh don’t you love long weekends? It wasn’t anything special in Sydney, I just thought I would reward myself with a Monday off from work to just stay home and relax!
Saturday I was commissioned to do make up for a photoshoot which the photos would be submitted to magazines for publishing. The photoshoot was with a gorgeous model called Ally. The amazing photographer Edward Hor managed to already get me an edited shot. What do you think of the makeup?

Model - Ally, Photographer - Edward Hor
Even though I am always happy with my work, I think that I can always improve. I believe this is what makes me a great makeup artist, wanting to always give more than what I can. It was hard at the beginning to believe that in such a competitive industry that I could succeed. It is taking time, and I am slowly acquiring new clients. Now I give myself pep talks before each client. I tell myself that I am just as good as anyone else as that as long as I am positive, I can do anything.

Always believe in yourself!

Much love,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message after the beep... BEEP!