Wednesday, December 8, 2010

beginnings..

Hello?!... Is this thing on??...
<clearing of throat>

So i have forever considered the world of blogs for the more passionately creative people of this world.. The people who have this natural ability to look at something and think "yes! this is fantastic, it will inspire, i am blogging this at once!".. Then i realised, i am also passionately creative, i also have access to the Internet, i must share my thoughts with the people who are just waiting for me... Wait no longer, i have arrived!

I have sat and pondered the layout of my template and colour scheme for far longer than it is taking me to write this. Choosing colours and a title is much harder than it seems. For if i didn't have the right colours, how could i inspire? How could i stir feelings of beauty?

I will keep it short, this is already longer than i intended... My name is Milena.
I am twenty four..
I am married..
A makeup artist..
An amateur photographer..
A Personal Assistant..
A lover of fashion and beauty..
A creative soul forever seeking...

Much love,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message after the beep... BEEP!