Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello Monday, can I have this please?

In true Monday fashion, i am not doing alot of work, instead im fantasizing that its still sunday and i have 1 more day till the office..

I am lusting over home designs, and wanting my living room to look like this.


<Sigh> one day i will paint my walls green...

Oh, also, i was asked to complete a makeup look on the weekend for a photoshoot. The pic on the left is the look that i was asked to achieve, the pic on the right is my work =) What do u think? Did i get it? I really think im progressing well with my makeup career. Ill post more pics of my work soon.



Much love,
x



1 comment:

  1. You posted yesterday?! Why didn't you say anything at the gym? I would have logged on straight away while on the stepper to read your post :-)

    Loving the make up!

    xox
    A.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message after the beep... BEEP!