Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Zazzle

I received my business cards this morning from http://www.zazzle.com.au/!!! YAY!

It is a great website. There are a whole lot of designs to choose from, all  you need to do is put in your details and order them! I ordered 100 business cards, standard size, on white board. They turned out fantastic, and with the express shipping being 50% off, i received them in 2 business days. Im super excited to have them, and im so motivated to continue networking and advertising to market my makeup business. See some pics below:

1. This is the box it was delivered in


2. This is what the business cards were packaged in


3. This is the front design of my business cards


4. This is the back design of my card


Let me know what you think?

Much love,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message after the beep... BEEP!