Friday, December 10, 2010

Ordinary Fridays..

When i was discussing starting a blog with my sister, she told me i have to blog every day (more for her entertainment than for any other reason). I missed out yesterday.. oops! sorry sis!

I always assumed that if i started my blog i would always have something to write about... well.... im thinking... i know there is something i should be writing about... hmmm... im trying... im thinking.. ok! got it:

Positive. This is an important word to me. When facing my own problems, when listening to other friends, i always make sure to tell them something positive. Yesterday i had a good friend of mine tell me that for the first 8 years of our friendship she used to judge me because of what i wore, and therefore she never considered me a good friend. Only after helping her through a tough time, did she realise her mistake. This hurt, im not going to lie, i was upset.. really upset. I thought of all the negative things, i thought about what i should do.. I then remembered the positive things in life.. It is rare that a true friend would tell you something like that, it is a true friend who can talk about such deep feelings and thoughts, so i called her and told her not to worry about it, its in the past, it shouldnt change our future...

So my happy little bloggers.. I leave you with this thought for your Ordinary Friday.. Think positive, act positive, speak positive... for it may save you a true friendship.

Much love,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message after the beep... BEEP!